- Strategic & Operational knowledge of ACOs & Value-Based Care Models (i.e. bundled payment)
- Cross Continuum Performance Improvement
- Clinician/Provider Communication
- Leadership, Team Building, Strategic Planning
- Knowledge and Use of Lean Six Sigma Efficiency Model - Black Belt (2004)
- Understanding of Healthcare Regulatory & Accreditation Bodies
- Medical Group Practice Management
- EMR Optimization- EPIC, eCw, Athena, Meditech, Allscripts
- 15+ years of Leadership and management experience
Dominique Morgan-Solomon, MPH
Morgan-Solomon Consulting: President
Dominique Morgan-Solomon, MPH, currently enjoys working with health care delivery, device management, and health care services organizations on their population health strategies and program implementation. Dominique has worked across the health care industry, educating providers, administrators, and technology experts on value-based care strategies and tactics.
Served as Chief Operating Officer of Steward Medical Group from 2012 to 2015.
Served as Vice President of Population Health for Steward Health Care from 2012 to 2015
Oversaw operations and management of Steward’s 700+ multi-specialty employed provider group